Northern Sydney Dermatology is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.nsdermatology.com.au
The information we receive when you visit our website is determined by what you do when you visit our site:
- If you visit our site to read or download information, such as articles or brochures: We collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- We use this information solely for the purposes of administering the site, measuring the number of visitors to the different sections of the site, and diagnosing problems with the site.
- Northern Sydney Dermatology will only record your email address if you send us a message by email, or if you register requesting notifications by email. If you do not want your email address to be recorded by Northern Sydney Dermatology, you can send via post to our postal address. Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it, and will not be added to any mailing lists without your prior consent by way of a specific request in writing. We will not use or disclose your email address for any other purpose, without your prior written consent.
- Please note: Our site contains links to other sites. Northern Sydney Dermatology is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, you can contact us.