Dermatologists and a Mohs Micrographic Dermatologic Surgeon. He has a Masters of Public Health (Honours), a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. In addition to completing his specialist training in Dermatology, Dr Lee has completed further subspecialist training and was awarded a Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic and Laser Surgery from the prestigious Skin and Cancer Foundation.
After graduating in Medicine from the University of Queensland, Dr Lee practiced dermatology in major teaching hospitals in New South Wales including The Royal North Shore Hospital, Prince of Wales, Sydney Children's Hospital, St. Vincent's Hospital, The Skin and Cancer Foundation and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
Dr Lee has published in an extensive range of leading dermatological journals in Australia and internationally. He has presented at several Australasian College of Dermatologists Annual Scientific Meetings around Australia, which has included his Masters thesis on malignant melanoma awarded from the University of Sydney.
Dr Lee is involved in lecturing and teaching dermatology registrars,
residents and medical students.
Dr Lee's sub specialist interests include
• Acne & Scarring
• Rosacea- vascular laser for facial redness reduction and CO2 laser resurfacing for Rhinophyma
• Skin cancer treatment including Mohs micrographic surgery, photodynamic therapy and topical chemo-immunotherapy
• Vascular, ablative and fractionated laser
• Broadband light for pigment reduction
• Photo rejuvenation and anti-wrinkle injections
• Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists
• International Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology